- How do I make a reservation?
Unless specified otherwise, tables are first come first serve
- Do you have an age limit?
Unless specified otherwise all shows are 21+
- How can I book my band there?
Please visit the contact us page with a description of your show, target dates, and all relevant links
- What is the floor plan?
Please visit Venue Specs page
- How can I buy tickets at your box office?
We do not have a physical box office. All advance sales go through our website, www.dromNYC.com
- Where can I park my car?
There is street parking in the neighborhood. There are also parking lots available at Houston & Essex and 11th st between 1st and Ave A and 1st and 2nd ave.
- I want to buy advance tickets for tonight’s show but I do not see it online?
All advance sales end a few hours before the show. If they are still available you can purchase tickets at the door.
- Who do I email if I am a member of the press and would like to attend a show?
Please email email@example.com
* Are you handicapped accessible?
Our main floor is wheelchair accessible. Please note there are 2 steps leading up to the elevated VIP area if you will be seated there.
- How do I book a private party and/or birthday party at your place?
Please go to contact us page
- Do you have a minimum to be seated at tables?
There is a 2 item minimum, per person, per table to be seated at tables.
- Do you have any live streaming or recording option
- What is the closest subway to the venue?
We are located on Avenue A between 5th and 6th streets. The closest subway stations are 2nd Avenue on the F, 1st Avenue on the L, and Delancey Street-Essex Street on the F, M, J, L.