- How do I make a reservation?
Unless specified otherwise, tables are first come first serve
- Do you have an age limit?
Unless specified otherwise all shows are 21+
- How can I book my band there?
Please visit the contact us page with a description of your show, target dates, and all relevant links
- What is the floor plan?
Please visit Venue Specs page
- How can I buy tickets at your box office?
We do not have a physical box office. All advance sales go through our website, www.dromNYC.com
- Where can I park my car?
There is street parking in the neighborhood. There are also parking lots available at Houston & Essex and 11th st between 1st and Ave A and 1st and 2nd ave.
- I want to buy advance tickets for tonight’s show but I do not see it online?
All advance sales end a few hours before the show. If they are still available you can purchase tickets at the door.
- Are DROM tickets refundable after purchase?
No, DROM tickets are non-refundable and there are no exceptions. All sales are final. We won’t return or exchange the tickets. If an event is canceled, We will refund the purchase price or will issue a credit for use on a future purchase. Postponed or rescheduled events will not be compensated.
All tickets are at will call. Please come to the door with the confirmation email that you received.
- Who do I email if I am a member of the press and would like to attend a show?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you handicapped accessible?
Currently, our elevator is being repaired. Please note there are 2 steps leading up to the elevated VIP area if you will be seated there.
- How do I book a private party and/or birthday party at your place?
Please go to contact us page
- Do you have a minimum to be seated at tables?
There is a 2 item minimum, per person, per table to be seated at tables. $20 per person.
- Do you have any recording options?
- What is the closest subway to the venue?
We are located on Avenue A between 5th and 6th streets. The closest subway stations are 2nd Avenue on the F, 1st Avenue on the L, and Delancey Street-Essex Street on the F, M, J, L.